- What is CP-SAT Certification?
Ans: CP-SAT stands for “Certified Professional – Selenium Automation Testing” certification prepared and honored by “Agile Testing Alliance” & “University Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)”
- Is this a globally recognized certificate?
- Can I appear the examination directly without undergoing some formal training from ATA?
Ans: Yes, by just paying the examination fees of INR 6400/- (+Taxes), you can appear for the CP-SAT examination
- What is the examination pattern?
Ans: The examination consists of 2 sections, Theory and Practical Theory Examination 1 hr (40 Questions / 60 mins) No negative marking Practical Examination 2 hrs (6 Questions)* This is subject to change.
- Does ATA provide with mock questions for the examination?
Ans: Yes, the mock exams are available on the following URL.
- Does ATA provide the evaluation of the mock examination?
Ans: No, The mock exams are for you to practice and perform a self review. Please note that the exam has a fixed time duration, when you practice please keep a tab on this duration. ATA keeps on adding blogs with few solutions to these mock exams and other challenges. You can find them on the following URL.https://cpsat.agiletestingalliance.org/blogs. If you get stuck and not able to find a solution, please get in touch with us and we will help you.
- How long is the certificate valid?
Ans: The certificate is valid for 5 years
- When is the result of the examination declared?
Ans: The result for the examination is released with 7-10 working days.
- When will you receive the copy of the certificate?
Ans: Once the result has been declared by ATA, the digital copy of the certificate will be mailed to you within 2 working days.
- What are the fees for the certification?
Ans: The fees of the certification is INR 6400/- (+taxes)
- What are the re appearing charges?
Ans: The re examination charges are 2100/- (+Taxes). (Any subsequent attempts. Starting 1st April 2019 the re-exam fees has been increased to USD 30 from the earlier USD 20.)
- Does an individual have to re appear the entire examination?
Ans: No, the participant just has to appear in the examination in which they haven’t cleared.
- Discounts for corporate registrations?
Ans: Yes, to avail corporate discounts please get in touch with Harsh.Shah@ATAEvents .org