- What is CP-SAT Certification?
Ans: CP-SAT stands for “Certified Practitioner – Selenium Automation Testing” the most renowned globally recognized certificaton in Selenium.
- Is this a globally recognized certificate?
Ans: Yes. CPSAT is the worlds only certificate which has practical assessments and can be taken in any of the three technologies – JAVA, C# and Python. CPSAT certified professionals are there across the globe. ATA is now having presence across 24 countries across the globe.
- Can I appear the examination directly without undergoing some formal training from ATA?
Ans: Yes, by just paying the applicable examination fees, you can appear for the CP-SAT examination.
- What is the examination pattern?
Ans: The examination consists of 2 sections, Theory and Practical Theory Examination 1 hr (40 Questions / 60 mins) No negative marking Practical Examination 2 hrs (6 Questions)* This is subject to change.
- Does ATA provide with mock questions for the examination?
Ans: Yes, the mock exams are available on the following URL.
- Does ATA provide the evaluation of the mock examination?
Ans: No, The mock exams are for you to practice and perform a self review. Please note that the exam has a fixed time duration, when you practice please keep a tab on this duration. ATA keeps on adding blogs with few solutions to these mock exams and other challenges. You can find them on the following URL: https://cpsat.agiletestingalliance.org/blogs. If you get stuck and not able to find a solution, please get in touch with us and we will help you.
- How long is the certificate valid?
Ans: The certificate is valid for 5 years
- When is the result of the examination declared?
Ans: The result for the examination is released with 7-10 working days.
- When will you receive the copy of the certificate?
Ans: Once the result has been declared by ATA, the digital copy of the certificate will be mailed to you within 2 working days.
- What are the fees for the certification?
Ans: CPSAT fees is now reduced to 80 USD / INR 5500 depending on where you are taking the exam applicable taxes will be extra.
- What are the re appearing charges?
Ans: The re examination charges are 30 USD or INR 2100/- (+Taxes). (Any subsequent attempts the reappearing fees will be applicable)
- Does an individual have to re appear the entire examination?
Ans: No, the participant just has to appear in the examination in which they haven’t cleared.
- Discounts for corporate registrations?
Ans: Yes, to avail corporate discounts please get in touch with email@example.com